Therefore, HRV.SWISS Sagl (hereinafter “HRV.SWISS”) with registered office in Capriasca (Switzerland) in Giágh Piánca 19, 6953 Lugaggia (Canton Ticino) – VAT number CHE-463.882.940 – VAT, registered in the Register of Commerce of the Canton Ticino reporting CH-501.4.020.903-2, in the person of its pro tempore legal representative, provides you with the following information:
Cookies are short fragments of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store information on the client (the browser) to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even at a distance of days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, based on user preferences, by the single browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
Later in this document we will refer to cookies and all similar technologies by simply using the term “cookie”.
In particular, this consent is not required for “technical cookies”, ie those used for the sole purpose of browsing or transmitting a communication on an electronic communications network, or what is strictly necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the ‘user. In other words, the cookies that are essential for the operation of a website or to perform activities requested by the user.
On the other hand, your prior consent is required for the “analysis and performance” and “profiling” cookies, ie those aimed at providing analytical statistics on the use of a website or those that create profiles for users at the in order to send them advertisements in line with the preferences they have expressed while surfing the web.
Specifically, if you want to categorize the different types of cookies, you can identify:
- Strictly necessary cookies: they are essential for the correct functioning of the site and have been used to manage the login and access to the reserved functions of the site (where present). The duration of cookies is strictly limited to the work session (once the browser is closed they are deleted). Their deactivation compromises the use of services accessible by login (where present). Without the use of these cookies, some operations could not be performed or would be more complex and / or less secure.
- Analysis and performance cookies: these are cookies used to collect and analyze the traffic and use of the site anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow for example to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be used without any loss of functionality;
This website may use different types of cookies, namely:
- A) Technical cookies. Cookies related to activities strictly necessary for the operation and provision of the service on the site. All technical cookies do not require consent; therefore they are automatically installed following access to the site. Without these cookies, we would not be able to provide the service we render.
- B) Third-party cookies: cookies from websites or servers other than HRV.SWISS Sagl. By visiting a website, in fact, you can receive cookies both from the visited site (owners) and from sites managed by other organizations (third parties). A notable example is the presence of “social plugins” for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin and YouTube. These are parts of the visited page generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the host site page. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at sharing content on social networks. The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of the information collected by third parties is governed by the relevant information to which please refer.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “Google”). This site uses Google Analytics for aggregate statistical information useful for evaluating the use of the website and the activities carried out by the visitor. Google will not associate your IP address with other data provided by Google in order to obtain a more detailed user profile. Further information on the processing of personal data is available at the following address:
You can opt out of Google Analytics by following the instructions on their dedicated web page:
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until the browser is closed or the logout command is executed (if any). Other cookies survive the closing of the browser and are also available on subsequent visits by the user. These cookies are called persistent and their duration is set by the server when they are created. In some cases a deadline is set, in other cases the duration is unlimited. The site does not use persistent cookies.
However, by browsing the pages of the site, they can interact with sites managed by third parties who can create or modify permanent and profiling cookies.
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using the browser settings.
However, in the event that all or some of the cookies are disabled, it may not be possible to consult the website or some services or some features of the website may not be available or may not work properly and / or you may be forced to change or manually enter some information or preferences every time. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible by completely disabling cookies. Disabling “third party” cookies does not affect browsing in any way.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies;
- Safari iOS: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=it_IT&viewlocale=en_US