27 Apr AgilePM
Description of the course:
AgilePM® training and certification is based on the AgilePM Handbook, published by the Agile Business Consortium.
The Handbook offers a practical and repeatable methodology that achieves an ideal balance between the standards, rigor and visibility required for good project management, and the fast-pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile
Objectives and Summary of Course Content:
Accredited training and certification will help individuals to:
- Apply the underpinning philosophy and principles of AgilePM® in a project situation
- Appropriately configure the lifecycle of an Agile project to a given scenario
- Identify and apply popular Agile techniques in a project situation, including MoSCoW prioritization, iterative development and timeboxing
- Understand and assign roles and responsibilities within an Agile project
- Understand the mechanisms for governance and control of an Agile project
- Understand how to test, estimate and measure progress in an Agile project
- Describe and apply the Agile approach to managing requirements.
The Foundation Course will focus on the philosophy, principles and variables of projects, it will analyze the DSDM process, roles and responsibilities and products. Key practices like Prioritization and Timeboxing will be examined. Planning and Control throughout the lifecycle and other practices like Facilitated workshops, modelling and Iterative Development will be included.
The Practitioner Course will analyze deeper the following aspects: Agile Project Management through the lifecycle. The use of products, Combining MoSCoW ,Prioritization and timeboxing. It will go deeply into people, teams, interactions, requirements and user stories. Focus will be on estimating, project planning, quality, risk management and tailoring the approach.
Course Format, Qualifications available, exam pass marks :
- Multiple choice format
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
- 40 minutes duration
- Closed book
- Prerequisites: none
- Practicing project managers.
- Agile team members looking to become Agile Project Managers.
- Individuals pursuing the AgilePM® Practitioner Certificate.
- Objective examination
- 4 questions (20 points per question)
- 40/80 points required to pass the exam (50%)
- Duration 2.5 hours.
- Open book (only the official AgilePM manual is allowed)
- Agile Project Management Foundation certificate, or
- DSDM Foundation certificate
- DSDM Advanced Practitioner certificate
- Certified Professionals AgilePM® Foundation.
- Agile team members who want to become Agile Project Managers
- Complex multiple choice
- 4 questions per paper with 20 marks available per question
- 40/80 marks required to pass (50%)
- 2.5-hour duration
- Open book (AgilePM Handbook)
- AgilePM Practitioner Certificate
- AgilePM Practitioner certified individuals who wish to retain their Registered Practitioner status
- AgilePM accredited trainers
Requirements for pre-course work (pre-reading):
Fundamentals of Project management and Agile
4 days training, 1 day for Practitioner exam (preparation and sitting the exam).
Requirements for homework
During the Course, there will be Exercises and homework assigned to be completed prior to the exam.
The official handbook is compulsory before the course starting date, and could be delivered during the course.
The APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo is a trademark of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
AgilePM® is a registered trademark of Agile Business Consortium Limited. All rights reserved.